Don’t think about an answer just put the first thing that pops into your head down.
1. My ex is still: BUSY SEARCHING FOR THEIR APPLE PIE?? *ex=guyfriend???.hahaha*
2. I am listening to: JAMES MORRISON / NELLY FURTADO - BROKEN STRINGS
3. Maybe I should: CALL KLCCP TO CONFIRM THE ANSWER
4. I love: PEOPLE WHO DON'T BOTHER TO KNOW ME. THANK GOD FOR NOT DISTURBING MY LIFE.
5. I don’t understand: MEN..YEAH..MEN *copy farah's one.haha* & not forgetting MALAYSIAN POLITICS! CRAP!
6. I lost: MY TRUST IN YOU.
7. People say: AKU NI SERABUT, SELEKEH DAN X RETI NAK CANTEK2. LAGI, SELALU KE-BLUR-AN DAN SANGATLAH THE UNDOMESTIC GODDESS.. KEJAM!!!
8. The meaning of my screen name is: RACHEL BILSON. NO MEANING
9. Love is: SOME WEIRD FEELING. PERLU KE.
10. Somewhere, someone is: WATCHING OVER ME *tiru lagu hilary duff. poyo je.hahaha*
11. I will always like: SHOPPING, PERFUMES, SIRAP
12. Forever seems: NEVER EXIST BTW
13. I will never ever want to: KENTUT KUAT KUAT SAMPAI SEMUA ORANG PERASAN
14. My cellphone is: SANGAT TAK HAPPENING. PASAL X BEDAZZLE. LOL
15. When I wake up in the morning: I WALK AND PEE AT THE SAME TIME. HAHAHAA
16. I get annoyed when: PEOPLE KEEPS BUGGING N BUZZING ME.. GOSH.. STOP IT
17. Parties are: NOT KEWL WITHOUT ME. HAHAHA
your turn!!!
2 comments:
*SELALU KE-BLUR-AN*...is that one genetically inherited?yelah aman pon camtu jugee..most of the time..lawl
lol.. maybe its me and him who captured most of the genes but seriously they are not from our parents..now this is confusing. lol
Post a Comment