CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Here comes the eleven out of twelve.

Its been like hundred of days since the last post i wrote. My bad. Since my streamyx line doesn't really work until now. So i have to skip on writing every part that happened. Its not like i have to update my every-minute-plan thing, but sometimes its just the way for you to express your feeling besides having friends whom sometimes they themselves dont even have a single tiny bits of willingness to listen to your bubbly crappy words. Do they even want to? I dont think so. Silly friends.

People of the universe, I'll try to find time for you guys. Since stinky you dont really have any other thing to do besides stalking people like me, so just wait and i'll make up some stories that maybe dont ever exist. Yadda.. Ok.

Its november human!! Please mark your calendar. I need my birthday present.

Love.me
xoxo

1 comments:

Pertiwi said...

finally.. ko muncul jua.